Friday 23 April 2010

Amazing Hot Stepping (with Nekea Brown) DVD Review


I've been doing IMAX2, LoMax, IMAX3 and other workouts for several years; I was looking for something to spice up my step routines. Nekea was the solution! This workout is so much fun to the point of being addictive for me. As others have said, Nekea has a great personality; she is very genuine and encouraging. Some of the "quick feet" steps were a little difficult the first time around, but I am catching on. This is a great addition to the collection of the intermediate or advanced stepper. I appreciate the fact that the cardio lasts for nearly an hour. Also, the stretching and abs section is wonderful. I REALLY love this entire workout.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CIA 2703: Amazing Hot Stepping (with Nekea Brown) DVD