Tuesday 19 October 2010

▷▷▷▷ 2 Lb Indian Club Set

- American Made Hardwood Clubs
- Kit includes instructional DVD by Richard Maguire
- Each club laser engraved with weight and logo.
- Perfect for beginner training regimine.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Revelution Indian Clubs" 2009-07-02
By John F. Stanton
I have been using Indian Clubs for about 3 year, and I have 2 sets of Clubs from another manufacturer. I purchased my first set of Revelution Clubs to increase the weight. Went I started using the Revelution Clubs I noticed a significant increase in the weight of the Clubs, so I weighed them. The Revelution Clubs weighed a few ounces over the stated weight on the Clubs, so I weighed the other brand Clubs. They weighed about half the stated weight. This may not be a big deal to many people, but it is to me. When I purchase a product I expect to receive what I paid for and not less. I was a quality manager/engineer for over twenty-eight years. I do understand the meaning of form, fit, function, and tolerances. And having purchased several sets of Revelution Clubs so does Purpleheart Armory (Revelution Clubs). Revelution Clubs are well balanced, and the craftsmanship is excellent. Their service is great too.

You get a DVD on how to correctly swing Indian Clubs which is top flight. The production values of this DVD are very good, but more importantly the techniques on properly swing Indian Clubs is excellent. Richard Maguire goes through the basic techniques step by step. After watching this DVD I had to correct my technique on swing the Clubs, and it made a substantial difference. The DVD that came with the other brand of Clubs is not as good. Until I watched Maguire's DVD I could not swing the clubs for more than 6 to 8 minutes without some shoulder pain. After using Maguire's techniques I am able to swing the clubs 25 minutes without any shoulder pain. I mention this only to emphasize the importance of using proper technique when swing Indian Clubs. The Maguire DVD is worth more than the other brand's Clubs. Plus you get an excellent set of Indian Clubs.

By the way I am not affiliated in any way, except as a well satisfied customer, with Purpleheart Armory or Revelution Clubs. This company produces quality crafted Indian Clubs, and its customer service is great. I highly recommend their Indian Clubs. What you get for your money is quality Indian Clubs and quality service at a very reasonable price. I have posted a picture of the Revelution Clubs I own - check it out.

This review was originally was posted for the three pound set of Revelution Clubs; I am reposting it for the one and two pound sets Revelution Clubs. I would recommend you read the other review for the three pound set of Revelution Clubs before you by any other brand of Indian Clubs.

Images Product

Buy 2 Lb Indian Club Set Now